Pittsburgh Plate Glass Chemical Employees Federal Credit Unions first official Board of Directors meeting was held on August 8, 1935. After a year, the credit unions assets totaled $ 989.00 with 182 members. In 1941, Pittsburgh Plate Glass Chemical Employees Federal Credit Union became Columbia Chemical FCU, which then extended membership in 1976 to anyone who lived, worked or attended church in Barberton.
In 1994, the credit unions name changed to Barberton Community Federal Credit Union to better describe its field of membership. In June 2002, Barberton Community FCU expanded its field of membership again and changed its name to Integrity Federal Credit Union offers financial services to; the city of Barberton, Norton and New Franklin; Chippewa Township; the Village of Clinton and Doylestown.
In October 2011, we received charter approval to expand our Services to anyone who lives, work or workship in Summit County. Integrity Federal Credit Union remains in strong financial condition, enabling many financial services to you, our members.
The mission of this Credit Union is to enrich the lives of our members by...
Acting as a resource by providing the latest in financial services with excellent customer care.
Anticipating and recognizing the future needs of our members through implementing relevant, innovative and prudent initiatives to meet ever-changing financial times.
And by promoting culture founded in a belief in the inherent worth of all people and, as such action with all in good faith and committed to unwavering integrity.